Professional Certification in Graphic Designing
In this era, newspapers, magazines, Books, Comics, posters, manuals, Websites, Moblie-apps are very important part of life. But do you know who create these things? The answer is Graphic Designers.
Arc School’s Professional Certification in Graphic Designing(PCGD) program trains you all aspects of graphic designing, layout/UI designing, and visualization. Our Faculties teach the students on the live projects so that being a student you can learn how to work professionally in the Designing Industry. We Provide Study Materials and workshops time to time to explore your knowledge.
Arc School has built a good repo as the best animation institute in Delhi in the market with providing 100% job placements after the completion of the course.
Detail of PCGD Course:
Softwares to learn
- Sketching Fundamentals
- Graphics & Illustration Fundamentals
- Typography Techniques
- UI Fundamental
- Illustrations for Print
- Creating Artworks
- Digital Image with Photoshop
- Digital Print and Advertising
- Media Publishing
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Corel DRAW
- Marvel App
- Basic of Computers & Internet
- Basic Art & Sketching
- Print and Display Media
- Professional Illustration
- Play with images
- UI Designing
- Wireframing with Marvelapp
- Knowledge of the type of Laminations in market
- Knowledge of UV coatings
- Color Concepts
- How to insert margins in the document
Career options after PCGD
- Digital Illustrator
- Graphic Designer
- Photo Editor
- DTP Operator
- UI Designer
- Illustration Artist
Eligibility & Duration
- Eligibility: 10+2 (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)/ college students
- Duration: 4-5 Months
- Fee range: Rs. 25,000
After the completion of this course at Arc Animation Institute, students will be able to
- create visual concepts and Graphics
- communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate clients.
- develop the overall layout for Print Media like advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- gain insight into the concept and designing of interactive websites.
- incorporate graphics and 2danimation to enrich the look and feel of visual communication.